As we head into the holidays, we’d like to take a moment to share some things we are grateful for this month and throughout the year!
- Our partners around the world who are committed to protecting our children and serving human trafficking survivors and those in at-risk communities. And, for the jobs we help to provide through your support.
- The beautiful people who create our handcrafted products. From beaded bracelets, sparkly gold bracelets and jeweled bracelets to intricately woven styles and fun and functional statement pieces such as our new sunglass straps, our artisan partners are designing and creating the most beautiful pieces this season!
- Our customers, who not only love our products, but support and share our mission with friends and family, and help us to give back to those we serve.
- Hope, faith and positivity (and boy have we all needed this in our lives!). Without it, none of this would be possible.
- The health of those we serve, our team, our families, our friends and our fellow warriors in the fight against human trafficking.
We also pray for those who are suffering and facing challenges this season.
As you head into the season, don't forget to shop for a cause with Noble Venture. Your purchase means the most to our nonprofit partners!
Jen and Team Noble